Classic Differential Oil 85W140
- GL5 Spec with extreme pressure lubricants
- Hypoid differentials
- Classic vehicle viscosity profile
High level of performance additive in solvent refined base oil.
- Use in Hypoid differentials requiring extreme pressure lubricants and GL5 specification.
- Provides performance level specified by manufacturers for axles and final drives.
- Viscosity profile selected to meet the ‘classic vehicle’ requirements.
- Low friction reduces axle noise.
- SAE Viscosity 85w140
- Specific Gravity (at 15°C) 0.908
- Kinematic Viscosity (at 100°C, cSt) 27.2
- Kinematic Viscosity (at 40°C, cSt) 390
- Pour Point (°C) -13
- Flash Point (°C) 200
Heath & Safety• Health and Safety Data Sheet 5112 applies to this product. When used for the purpose recommended and with due regard to the appropriate Health and Safety Data, the product should cause no concern. If in doubt, consult with Performance Racing Oils. For Technical assistance call Performance Racing Oils at 865-200-4264.