Classic EP 140
- GL4 with extreme pressure additives
- Classic gearboxes and differentials
- For higher viscosity requirements
High performance solvent refined mineral base oil treated with performance additives.
Use in classic gearboxes and differentials requiring extreme pressure (EP) lubricants and GL4 specification.
- Provides performance level specified by manufacturers for gearboxes and axles.
- Viscosity selected to meet classic vehicle requirements.
- Low friction reduces noise.
- API: GL-4
- MIL: MIL-L-2105
- Typical Characteristics
- SAE Viscosity 140
- Specific Gravity (at 15°C) 0.905
- Kinematic Viscosity (at 100°C, cSt) 31
- Kinematic Viscosity (at 40°C, cSt) 484.3
- Viscosity Index 94
- Pour Point (°C) -9
- Flash Point (°C) 238
Heath & Safety
Health and Safety Data Sheet 5339 applies to this product. When used for the purpose recommended and with due regard to the appropriate Health and Safety Data, the product should cause no concern. If in doubt, consult with Performance Racing Oils. For Technical assistance call Performance Racing Oils at 865-200-4264.