Classic Millerol M30
• Monograde non-detergent/dispersant engine oil for veteran and vintage engines
• Highly refined solvent neutral base oils, additives provide oxidation and wear resistance
• For gearbox applications specifying GL1 oil
Use in classic vehicles when a non-detergent/dispersant oil is called for. Can be used in gearbox applications where a GL1 oil is specified.
• Millerol M30 monograde is an SAE 30 viscosity and is ideal for older design engines typical of the pre 1930s and gearboxes of the same period.
• Suitable for engines of newly acquired classic cars when the engine sludge condition is in doubt.
• API: SB
SAE Viscosity 30
Specific Gravity (at 15°C) 0.891
Kinematic Viscosity (at 100°C, cSt) 11.2
Kinematic Viscosity (at 40°C, cSt) 98.6
Viscosity Index 96
Pour Point (°C) -15
Flash Point (°C) >200
Heath & Safety
Health and Safety Data Sheet 5065 applies to this product. When used for the purpose recommended and with due regard to the appropriate Health and Safety Data, the product should cause no concern. If in doubt, consult with Performance Racing Oils. For Technical assistance call Performance Racing Oils at 865-200-4264.