Competition Assembly Lube
- Competition engines and transmissions
- High levels of anti-wear additives
- Fully miscible in oil, will not clog oil pickup like paste based assembly lubes
Specially formulated for competition engine and transmission builders. Solvent refined medium base stocks treated with high concentration of anti-wear additives.
Use for assembly of mechanical components to ensure protection during initial start-up.
- Assembly lube has been specifically formulated to give mechanical protection during initial start-up of newly assembled components.
- It is designed to be retained on the components treated during assembly and provide very high levels of anti-wear protection, especially components which are subjected to high stress levels i.e. camshafts/followers, crankshaft bearings etc.
- Unlike Assembly Paste-type compounds, Competition Assembly Lube is fully miscible and compatible with all engine oils and will fully dissipate on start up, reducing the need for an extra oil change.
- Specific Gravity (at 59°F) 0.904
- Kinematic Viscosity (at 104°F, cSt) 320