CRX 75w140 NT
• Open or torque biasing (Torsen, Quaiffe, etc.) differentials
• Dedicated track cars with clutch type differentials (see FAQ)
• Gearboxes requiring heavier gear oil
Heavy-duty synthetic transmission oil for highly stressed applications. A blend of synthetic base stocks and shear stable viscosity modifiers. Incorporates Nano Technology additive chemistry to significantly reduce internal frictional and power losses, combined with extreme pressure additives.
Use as received for competition transmission systems which are subject to high stresses or arduous applications e.g. long distance racing on very high power and torque output. Recommended where full synthetic oil is specified, including synchromesh and dog gearboxes.
• Exceptional cold flow properties for easier gear changes.
• Very good oxidation resistance and superior thermal stability.
• Low friction formula to help reduce operating temperatures.
• High film strength for maximum component protection.
• Reduces friction and wear.
• Significantly reduces friction, temperature, wear and minimizes power loss.
• Proven solution to gearbox problems in high performance rally cars.
API GL4, API GL5, API MT-1, MIL-PRF-2105E
ZF TE-ML-05B, ZF TE-ML-07A, ZF TE-ML-12B, ZF-TE-ML-16F
SAE Viscosity Grade 75w140
Specific Gravity@15°C 0.874
Kinematic Viscosity@100°C >24.0cSt
Brookfield Viscosity@-40°C 149,000mPas
Viscosity Index 167
HEALTH AND SAFETY:
Health and Safety Data Sheet 6163 applies to this product. When used for the purpose recommended and with due regard to the appropriate Health and Safety Data, the product should cause no concern. If in doubt, consult with Performance Racing Oils. For Technical assistance call Performance Racing Oils at 865-200-4264.