CRX LS 75w110 NT Competition Gear Oil - Price Discounted
• Limited slip differentials requiring lighter oil
• Street driven transaxles with clutch type limited slip differentials (see FAQ)
• Non-synchronized and sequential gearboxes
A new addition to the CRX LS NT range fitting nicely between the 75w90 and 75w140 grades. A competition heavy duty fully synthetic transmission oil for highly stressed applications with friction modifiers for limited slip differentials. Incorporates "Nano Technology" additive chemistry to significantly reduce internal frictional and power losses, whilst providing additional shock protection to the gear mechanism.
Use for the lubrication of competition 'dog' transmissions and differentials requiring limited slip high performance oils. Specially formulated for sequential transmissions. Ideal for street use in limited slip equipped synchronized transaxles. Not for use in dedicated track cars with synchronized transaxles. Hewland, Xtrac, Glebe Transmissions, ZF, Tran X.
• Friction-modified transmission oil, which has minimized power loss characteristics.
• Exceptional cold flow properties for easier gear changes.
• Very good oxidation resistance and superior thermal stability.
• Low friction/low drag formula to help reduce operating temperatures.
• High film strength and shock protection for maximum protection of gears and dog rings.
• High performance in limited slip differentials.
• Shock protection additives to protect gears and dog rings.
API GL4, API GL5, API MT-1, MIL-PRF-2105E
ZF-TE-ML-05B, ZF-TE-ML-05D (Limited Slip) ZF-TE-ML-07A
ZF-TE-ML-12B, ZF-TE-ML-16F, ZF-TE-ML-17B
SAE Viscosity Grade 75w110
Specific Gravity@15°C 0.866
Kinematic Viscosity@100°C 20cSt
Brookfield Viscosity@-40°C 150,000mPas
Viscosity Index 154
HEALTH AND SAFETY:
Health and Safety Data Sheet 6154 applies to this product. When used for the purpose recommended and with due regard to the appropriate Health and Safety Data, the product should cause no concern. If in doubt, consult with Performance Racing Oils. For Technical assistance call Performance Racing Oils at 865-200-4264.
Customers also viewed