EE Transmission 75W90 oil
Description A fully synthetic high performance, low friction, fuel efficient transmission oil. Part of the Millers Oils NANODRIVE Low Friction Technology range. Formulated to meet the demanding requirements of today's gearbox and transmission designs, with the added benefits of reduced friction, improved fuel economy and a reduction in overall running costs.
For use in car and light van manual gearboxes and axles where the ultimate performance cost effective gear oil is required. The Millers Oils NANODRIVE Low Friction Technology provides the following benefits:
- A reduction in friction between the metal components helps absorb the extreme pressures produced.
- The sliding and rolling friction is reduced compared to other standard 75w90 grades.
- The quality of the gear change is vastly improved.
- Overall running costs are reduced through lower fuel consumption and longer component life.
- API: GL-4, GL-5
- ZF: TE-ML 02B & TE-ML 05B
- SAE Viscosity 75w90
- Specific Gravity (at 15°C) 0.877
- Kinematic Viscosity (at 100°C, cSt) 17.85
- Kinematic Viscosity (at 40°C, cSt) 108
- Viscosity Index 183
- Pour Point (°C) <-40
- Flash Point (°C) >200
Heath & Safety
Health and Safety Data Sheet 7709 applies to this product. When used for the purpose recommended and with due regard to the appropriate Health and Safety Data, the product should cause no concern. If in doubt, consult with Performance Racing Oils. For Technical assistance call Performance Racing Oils at 865-200-4264.