Hi-Mol 20 Grease (500g tub)
- CV Joints
- Highly loaded sliding spline drive shafts
- Lithium soap and molybdenum disulphide based
Ideal for constant velocity joints and highly loaded sliding spine drive shafts.
- Very high molybdenum content versus normal black greases.
- Ideal for highly loaded constant velocity (CV) joints in motorsport applications.
- Eliminates sliding spine binding under high acceleration loads.
- The high molybdenum disulphide content provides a high load carrying capability making the product suitable for other high load applications.
- Specific Gravity (at 15°C) 0.936
- NLGI Class 2
- Solids Content, % 20
Health and Safety Data Sheet 5264 applies to this product. When used for the purpose recommended and with due regard to the appropriate Health and Safety Data, the product should cause no concern. If in doubt, consult with Performance Racing Oils. For Technical assistance call Performance Racing Oils at 865-200-4264.