Millers CFS 10W60 NT (1 liter)
** Note - the 5 Liter Jug version of this product has been updated. CLICK HERE to view the new CFS10w60 NT+
• Large engines/severe stress conditions
• Turbo app's to counter fuel dilution
• Endurance racing to counter viscosity loss from fuel dilution
Fully Synthetic Triple Ester Nano Technology ultra low friction formulation. For larger race and rally engines, with or without turbochargers, especially where subject to severe and high stress conditions.
For competition or high performance modified engines. Suitable for all normally aspirated and turbo-charged engines 2 liters and larger.
Fully synthetic Triple Ester Nano Technology oil provides:
• Significantly reduced friction
• Reduced component wear promotes longer engine life.
• Reduced heat production
• Increased power output and torque
• Improved reliability
• Improved energy efficiency
• Superior anti-friction and anti-wear characteristics
• Manufactured to far exceed the requirements of API SM/CF and ACEA A3/B4
• Increased viscosity for environments where fuel dilution is a concern such as turbocharged applications and endurance racing
• Suitable for continuous operation at 260°F with peak temperatures up to 300°F
• Offers exceptional protection, especially where subject to severe and high stress conditions
SAE Viscosity Grade - 10w60
Specific Gravity@15°C - 0.870
Kinematic Viscosity@100°C - 24.4 cSt
Kinematic Viscosity@40°C - 170.8 cSt
Viscosity Index - 175
HTHS - 5.9 cP
Pour Point °C ` - <-25
Flashpoint °C - >200
Cold Crank Viscosity@-25°C - 7,000 cP
HEALTH AND SAFETY:
Health and Safety Data Sheet 7676 applies to this product. When used for the purpose recommended and with due regard to the appropriate Health and Safety Data, the product should cause no concern. If in doubt, consult with Performance Racing Oils. For Technical assistance call Performance Racing Oils at 865-200-4264.