Millers Oils CFS 10w50 NT+ 5 Liter Jug
Fully Synthetic Triple Ester Nano Technology formulation. For race and rally engines, and especially suited to modified, high performance vehicles with or without turbochargers, for fast road/street modified engines and track day use. A performance alternative where the manufacturer specifies a 10w40. Ultra low friction nano technology additives have successfully been proven in motorcycles with wet clutches.
For competition, or high performance modified engines.
Suitable for all normally aspirated and turbo-charged engines from 2 litres upwards.
Fully synthetic Triple Ester Nano Technology oil provides:
• Laboratory tests and results show a further 15% reduction in friction and a further 17% reduction in wear over the previous award winning NT range
• Significantly reduced friction
• Reduced component wear promotes longer engine life
• Reduced heat production
• Increased power output and torque
• Improved reliability
• Improved energy efficiency
• Superior anti-friction and anti-wear characteristics
• Manufactured to far exceed the requirements of API SM/CF and ACEA A3/B4
• Suitable for operating at 125oC with peak temperatures up to 150oC
• For fast road use or track days in engines where a 10w40 is normally specified
SAE Viscosity Grade 10w50
Specific Gravity @ 15C 0.873
Kinematic Viscosity @ 100C 17.1 cSt
Kinematic Viscosity @ 40C 106 cSt
Viscosity Index 177
Pour Point C -42
Flashpoint C 210
Cold Crank Viscosity @ -25C 7,000cP Maximum
TBN mg KOH / gm 10.0
HEALTH AND SAFETY:
Health and Safety Data Sheet 7964 applies to this product. When used for the purpose recommended and with due regard to the appropriate Health and Safety Data, the product should cause no concern. If in doubt contact Performance Racing Oils. For Technical assistance call Performance Racing Oils at 865-200-4264.