Millers Oils CRO 10w40 5 Liter Jug
Competition running in oil for test bed running up to 4 hours. Advanced formulation of high quality solvent refined mineral oils fortified with special low volatility components and appropriate additive treatment. A 10w40 viscosity grade mineral oil which has been carefully formulated to offer an extremely high protection level to new engine components and speed up the bedding in process. Ideally suited for test bed running.
Use as received for test bed running.
May also be used for light operational duties up to 500 mls/800kms.
Developed for modified petrol and diesel engines.
- CRO 10w40 is formulated to meet the needs of the professional engine builder
- Maximises power output by optimising bedding in process
- CRO 10w40 provides full protection of highly stressed components whilst allowing optimum bedding in process for piston rings and bore
- CRO 10w40 additive technology enables full load runs for short bursts
- The viscometrics selected ensure that even though the additive system performance is strong the pistons can achieve satisfactory boundary lubrication for bedding purposes
- Suitable for 5 hours test bed running or 500mls/800km on road
- Optimum oil temperature 85-115oC
- Very low leak down [4%] after controlled test bed running
SAE Viscosity Grade 10w40
Specific Gravity @ 15°C 0.871
Kinematic Viscosity @ 100°C 13.6cSt
Kinematic Viscosity @ 40°C 89.8cSt
Viscosity Index 154
Pour Point °C <-25
Flashpoint °C >200
Cold Crank Viscosity @ -25°C 7,000cP Maximum
HEALTH AND SAFETY:
Health and Safety Data Sheet 7981 applies to this product. When used for the purpose recommended and with due regard to the appropriate Health and Safety Data, the product should cause no concern. If in doubt contact Performance Racing Oils. For Technical assistance call Performance Racing Oils at 865-200-4264.