Racing Brake Fluid 300 Plus
• 590°F minimum dry boiling point
• 420°F typical wet boiling point
• Sold in convenient half-liter bottles
Extremely high dry boiling point brake fluid for motorsports applications. Exceeds the requirements of SAE J1703, SAE J1704 and FMVSS 116 DOT 4 for use in high performance and competition braking systems.
Use as received for racing braking systems where a non-mineral fluid is required and high braking temperatures are experienced. Extended performance DOT 4+ formulation suitable for high performance road cars, open track events, and competition use.
• Enhanced high temperature performance over DOT 4 fluids.
• Racing Brake Fluid 300 Plus has a dry boiling point of 590°F in
comparison to the 446°F required for standard DOT 4 fluids. It has the capability to perform at the high braking temperatures found under arduous racing conditions.
• Robust against water absorption, improving resistance to vapor lock.
• Mutually compatible with all fluids meeting the same specifications.
• Typical Equilibrium Reflux Boiling Point ... 590°F
• Typical Wet Boiling Point ... 420°F
• FMVSS 116 ... DOT 4+
SAE Viscosity Grade ... J1703 and J1704
Specific Gravity @ 59°F ... 1.06
Flashpoint °F ... 572
HEALTH AND SAFETY:
Health and Safety Data Sheet 5824 applies to this product. When used for the purpose recommended and with due regard to the appropriate Health and Safety Data, the product should cause no concern. If in doubt, consult with Performance Racing Oils. For Technical assistance call Performance Racing Oils at 865-200-4264.