Vintage Green Gear Oil 90 GL1
A non extreme pressure mineral based gear oil. These products are specifically formulated for vintage transmission systems. They contains inhibitors to prevent the formation of rust, to promote good oxidation resistance and encourage long life.
Use as received for lubrication of transmission systems which prelude the use of extreme pressure (EP) types.
- Non EP GL1 formulation specifically for vintage applications.
- Contains inhibitors to prevent formation of rust.
- Good oxidation resistance and long life.
- SAE viscosity grade 90
- Specific Gravity (at 15°C) 0.903
- Kinematic Viscosity (at 100°C, cSt) 18.8cSt
- Kinematic Viscosity (at 40°C, cSt) 234.0cSt
- 731 Viscosity Index 89
- Pour Point (°C) -15
- Flash Point (°C) 191
HEALTH AND SAFETY
Health and Safety Data Sheet 7924 applies to this product. When used for the purpose recommended and with due regard to the appropriate Health and Safety Data, the product should cause no concern. If in doubt, consult with Millers Oils technical department.