XF LongLife 0W40
A high performance fully synthetic petrol and diesel engine oil.
Suitable for use in petrol and diesel engines. Formulated to be especially suitable for use in high performance vehicles such as BMW, Mercedes-Benz, Porsche, Nissan GT-R 35, Ford Focus RS 2.5 which require this grade and specification of lubricant.
- The high quality specification and viscosity means that fuel economy is maximised whilst ensuring engine wear is minimised even under the most severe operating conditions.
PERFORMANCE PROFILE: ACEA A3 / B4, API SN, CF, Meets the requirements of BMW Longlife-01, MB 229.3, MB 229.5, VW 502 00, 505 00, Porsche A40, Renault RN0700, 0710, Chrysler MS-10725, Ford WSS-M2C937-A
- SAE Viscosity 0w40
- Specific Gravity (at 15°C) 0.845
- Kinematic Viscosity (at 100°C, cSt) 13.5
- Kinematic Viscosity (at 40°C, cSt) 84.6
- Viscosity Index 162
- Pour Point (°C) -51
- Flash Point (°C) >200
- Cold Crank Viscosity (cP) 6,200
- TBN (mg KOH/gm) 10.11