XF LONGLIFE 5w40 Fully Synthetic Engine oil
A high performance fully synthetic petrol and diesel engine oil. Suitable for use in a range of applications including PD, VW'Pumpe Düse' engines.
Suitable for use in petrol and diesel engines meeting Euro IV & V emission standards, with or without diesel particulate filters including VW'Pumpe Düse' engines fitted to many Volkswagen/Audi Group, and some Ford vehicles.Particularly recommended for use in vehicles using variable service intervals and other vehicles that require a fuel-efficient lubricant.
- The high quality specification and viscosity means that fuel economy is maximised whilst ensuring engine wear is minimised even under the most severe operating conditions.
- A mid SAPS formulation which is compatible with catalysts and diesel particulate filters (DPF's)
- A single 5w40 oil covering many OEM performance profiles.
- ACEA: C3
- API: SN, CF
- Mercedes-Benz: 229.31 & 229.51
- VW: 502 00, 505 01
- FORD: M2C917-A
- BMW: Longlife-04
- PORSCHE: A40 (approval)
- GM: dexos 2
- Fiat: 9.55535-S2
- SAE Viscosity 5w40
- Specific Gravity (at 15°C) 0.848
- Kinematic Viscosity (at 100°C, cSt) 13.9
- Kinematic Viscosity (at 40°C, cSt) 82.6
- Viscosity Index 173
- Pour Point (°C) -39
- Flash Point (°C) >200
- Cold Crank Viscosity (cP) 6,600
- TBN (mg KOH/gm) 7.44