• Maximum power and ultra-low friction
• Qualifying or shorter duration events
• API SM additive pack w/ additional ZDDP
Fully Synthetic Triple Ester Nano Technology Formulation. For modern competition engines where maximum power release and ultra low friction are required. Formulated for use in qualifying or shorter duration events where the engine is designed to take advantage of this type of low drag/low friction lubricant. Intended for competition use only not recommended for road use.
APPLICATION: For competition engines where maximum power release is the preferred criteria, especially for qualifying or shorter duration events where the engine has been designed for this type of crankcase lubricant. Intended for racing and track use. Can be used for road cars where a fully synthetic 0w30 is recommended by the original manufacturer.
USER BENEFITS: Fully synthetic Triple Ester Nano Technology Oil provides:
• Significantly reduced friction
• Reduced component wear promotes longer engine life
• Reduced heat production
• Increased power output and torque
• Improved reliability
• Improved energy efficiency
• Superior anti-friction and anti-wear characteristics
• Manufactured to far exceed the requirements of API SM/CF and ACEA A3/B4
• Formulated for modern high revving engines used in circuit racing, endurance and for events such as hill climbs and sprints
• Suitable for continuous operation at 260°F with peak temperatures up to 300°F
SAE Viscosity Grade 0w30
Specific Gravity@15°C 0.853
Kinematic Viscosity@100°C 11.1 cSt
Kinematic Viscosity@40°C 62.2 cSt
Viscosity Index 173
HTHS 3.1 cP
Pour Point °C <-40
Flashpoint °C >200
Cold Crank Viscosity@-35°C 6,200 cP Maximum
HEALTH & SAFETY
Health and Safety Data Sheet 7677
If in doubt, consult with Performance Racing Oils. For Technical assistance call Performance Racing Oils at 865-200-4264.
Been using this exclusively for my turbo BRZ and has been performing flawlessly on and off the track all season.