• API SL, CF, ACEA: A1 / B1-10, A5 / B5-10
• 47% friction reduction, 50% wear reduction
• Fully synthetic, fuel efficient, high performance, low friction
A fully synthetic high performance, low friction, fuel efficient engine oil. Part of the Millers Oils NANODRIVE Low Friction Technology range. Formulated to meet the demanding requirements of today's engines with the added benefits of reduced friction, improved fuel economy and a reduction in overall running costs.
Suitable for use in the very latest Ford petrol and diesel engines meeting Euro IV / V emission standards. The Millers Oils NANODRIVE Low Friction Technology provides the following benefits:
- A reduction in friction of up to 47% providing a reduction in wear of up to 50% compared to other 5w30 ECO grades. Backwards compatible with previous M2C913-B specification.
- The coefficient of friction reduces rapidly as the engine temperature rises, maximizing fuel economy and reducing emissions accordingly.
- Protects against wear, extending engine component life.
- Overall running costs are reduced through lower fuel consumption and longer component life.
- ACEA: A1 / B1-10, A5 / B5-10
- API: SL, CF
- FORD: M2C913-C, M2C913-B
- Renault: RN0700
- SAE Viscosity 5w30
- Specific Gravity (at 15°C) 0.858
- Kinematic Viscosity (at 100°C, cSt) 11.25
- Kinematic Viscosity (at 40°C, cSt) 67.9
- Viscosity Index 159
- Pour Point (°C) <-30
- Flash Point (°C) >200
- Cold Crank Viscosity (cP) 6,600
Heath & Safety
Health and Safety Data Sheet 7706 applies to this product. When used for the purpose recommended and with due regard to the appropriate Health and Safety Data, the product should cause no concern. If in doubt, consult with Performance Racing Oils. For Technical assistance call Performance Racing Oils at 865-200-4264.