Premium fully synthetic automatic transmission fluid for GM automatic transmissions from 2006 onwards.
Use as received in automatic transmissions and other equipment which require this type of lubricant.
- Provides a lower viscosity than the previous Dexron IIID product providing improved fuel economy.
- Improved oxidation and thermal stability provides outstanding low temperature performance ensuring smooth gear change and extended fluid life.
- Improved anti-wear and resistance to sludge extends component life.
- Outstanding low temperature fluidity provides exceptional cold flow properties.
- Enhances the performance of new and older GM transmission.
- General Motors Dexron VI, IIIG & H, IID
- Also suitable for certain models of: BMW, Alfa Romeo, Fiat, Nissan, Honda
- Specific Gravity @ 15 degrees C 0.848
- Kinematic Viscosity @ 100 degrees C 6.0 cSt
- Kinematic Viscosity @ 40 degrees C 29.5 cSt
- Viscosity Index 155
- Pour Point degrees C -48
- Flashpoint degrees C 208
- Brookfield Viscosity @ -40 degrees C 12,50