A Premium OEM Approval Pending engine oil formulated using the latest technology for applications requiring a C5/C6 0w20 viscosity, covering a wide range of European and Asian manufacturers.
Fully synthetic, mid SAPS, for use in petrol, diesel and hybrid engines.
XF PREMIUM ENGINE OIL C5/C6 Ow20
Fully Synthetic, mid SAPS, for use in petrol, diesel and hybrid engines.
A premium OEM approved engine oil formulated using the latest technology for applications requiring a C5/C6 0w20 viscosity, covering a wide range of European and Asian manufacturers.
ACEA C5 / C6
API SP, SP RC, SN PLUS RC, SN PLUS, SN
BMW Longlife-17 FE+ (Approval Pending)
ILSAC GF-6A, GF-5 MB 229.72, MB 229.71
*Opel/Vauxhall OV0401547 (Approval Pending)
*suitable for use in GM dexos 2 and dexos D applications.
BMW Longlife-14 FE+
Chrysler MS-12145, Chrysler MS-6395 Fiat 9.55535-GSX, Fiat 9.55535-DM 1 Fiat 9.55535-DSX
Ford WSS-M2C947-B1, Ford WSS-M2C962-A1 ILSAC GF-4
Jaguar Land Rover STJLR.51.5122, Jaguar Land Rover STJLR.03.5006
Volvo VCC RBS0-2AE
Features & Benefits
- XF Premium engine oil with Millers Oils Dynamic Fluid Technology (DFT) provides enhanced low temperature flow when cold starting, instantly protecting the vital components of the engine from the very start of every journey.
- Specifically engineered to enhance engine cleanliness, delivering improved fuel economy, reduced emissions and extended service drain capability.
- Compliments and utilises latest mid SAPS technology protecting after treatment systems such as particulate filters, Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR) and AdBlue delivering our ultimate soot control and environmental protection.
- Delivers outstanding instant protection under hot and cold temperatures, whilst simultaneously reducing fuel consumption and lowering exhaust emissions.
- Delivers outstanding LSPI (Low Speed Pre-Ignition) protection and our ultimate in turbo charger care, even under the most extreme operating conditions.
- Specifically formulated for use in all hybrid systems including self-charging hybrid electric vehicles (HEV) and plug in hybrid electric vehicles (PHEV).
Density@ 15°C, g/ml 0.845
Kinematic Viscosity@ 100°C, cSt. 7.8
Flashpoint, °C >200