- More "sport" oriented medium grade
- Solvent refined base oil with four fold additive treatment
- Top-up or replacement in shock absorbers or motorcycle forks
- Shock Oil 32 is the "medium" grade and will provide more "sport" handling characteristics.
- Anti-wear and oxidation control. Corrosion protection and low foam characteristics.
- Thermal stability for long life.
- ISO: ISO 32/SAE 10
- TYPICAL CHARACTERISTICS
- Specific Gravity (at 15°C) 0.872
- Kinematic Viscosity (at 100°C, cSt) 6.4
- Kinematic Viscosity (at 40°C, cSt) 30.2
- Viscosity Index 172
- Pour Point (°C) -30
- Flash Point (°C) 200
Health and Safety Data Sheet 5162 applies to this product. When used for the purpose recommended and with due regard to the appropriate Health and Safety Data, the product should cause no concern. If in doubt, consult with Performance Racing Oils. For Technical assistance call Performance Racing Oils at 865-200-4264.