• Softest grade shock oil
• Solvent refined base oil with four fold additive treatment
• Top-up or replacement in shock absorbers or motorcycle forks
• Shock Oil 22 is the 'light' grade and will provide the softest damping characteristics.
• Anti-wear and oxidation control. Corrosion protection and low foam characteristics.
• Thermal stability for long life.
• ISO: ISO 22/SAE 5
Specific Gravity (at 15°C) 0.872
Kinematic Viscosity (at 100°C, cSt) 5.2
Kinematic Viscosity (at 40°C, cSt) 22
Viscosity Index 184
Pour Point (°C) -29
Flash Point (°C) 204
Health and Safety Data Sheet 5248 applies to this product. When used for the purpose recommended and with due regard to the appropriate Health and Safety Data, the product should cause no concern. If in doubt, consult with Performance Racing Oils. For Technical assistance call Performance Racing Oils at 865-200-4264.