CFS 0w30 NT+
Recommended for modern competition engines where maximum power release is required and beneficial for high revving engines, a lower viscosity oil with extremely high anti wear characteristics it is specifically formulated for use in qualifying or shorter duration events. A fully Synthetic Triple Ester Nano Technology Formulation for modern competition engines where maximum power release and ultra low friction are required. Ultra low friction nano technology additives have successfully been proven in motorcycles with wet clutches.
For competition engines where maximum power release is the preferred criteria, especially for qualifying or shorter duration events where the engine has been designed for this type of crankcase lubricant.
Fully synthetic Triple Ester Nano Technology Oil provides:
- Laboratory tests and results show a further 15% reduction in friction and a further 17% reduction in wear over the previous award winning NT range
- Significantly reduced friction
- Reduced component wear promotes longer engine life
- Reduced heat production
- Increased power output and torque
- Improved reliability
- Improved energy efficiency
- Superior anti-friction and anti-wear characteristics
- Manufactured to far exceed the requirements of API SM/CF and ACEA A1/B1
- Formulated for modern high revving engines used in circuit racing, endurance and for events such as hill climbs and sprints
- Suitable for operating at 125oC with peak temperatures up to 150oC
SAE Viscosity Grade 0w30
Specific Gravity @ 15°C 0.855
Kinematic Viscosity @ 100°C 9.7cSt
Kinematic Viscosity @ 40°C 54.3cSt
Viscosity Index 165
HTHS : 3.11
Pour Point °C -51
Flashpoint °C 227
Cold Crank Viscosity @ -35°C 6,200cP Maximum
TBN mg KOH / gm 10.1
HEALTH AND SAFETY:
Health and Safety Data Sheet 7962 applies to this product. When used for the purpose recommended and with due regard to the appropriate Health and Safety Data, the product should cause no concern. If in doubt, consult with Millers Oils Technical Department.
Great product - several years back we did dyno runs with this oil and showed 1.5-2% HP increase (2 different engines and dyno's) compared to 10W30 another manufacturre's synthetic racing oil.