Millers CFS 10w60 NT+ Racing Oil
Fully Synthetic Triple Ester Nano Technology formulation. For race and rally engines, and especially suited to modified, high performance vehicles with or without turbochargers, for fast road/street modified engines and track day use. A performance alternative where the manufacturer specifies a 10w40. Ultra low friction nano technology additives have successfully been proven in motorcycles with wet clutches.
For competition, or high performance modified engines.
Suitable for all normally aspirated and turbo-charged engines from 2 litres upwards.
Fully synthetic Triple Ester Nano Technology oil provides:
• Laboratory tests and results show a further 15% reduction in friction and a further 17% reduction in wear over the previous award winning NT range
• Significantly reduced friction
• Reduced component wear promotes longer engine life
• Reduced heat production
• Increased power output and torque
• Improved reliability
• Improved energy efficiency
• Superior anti-friction and anti-wear characteristics
• Manufactured to far exceed the requirements of API SM/CF and ACEA A3/B4
• Suitable for operating at 125oC with peak temperatures up to 150oC
• For fast road use or track days in engines where a 10w40 is normally specified
SAE Viscosity Grade 10w50
Specific Gravity @ 15 deg C 0.873
Kinematic Viscosity @ 100 deg C 17.1 cSt
Kinematic Viscosity @ 40 deg C 106 cSt
Viscosity Index 177
Pour Point deg C -42
Flashpoint deg C 210
Cold Crank Viscosity @ -25 deg C 7,000cP Maximum
TBN mg KOH / gm 10.0
HEALTH AND SAFETY:
Health and Safety Data Sheet 7964 applies to this product. When used for the purpose recommended and with due regard to the appropriate Health and Safety Data, the product should cause no concern. If in doubt contact Performance Racing Oils. For Technical assistance call Performance Racing Oils at 865-200-4264.
I’ve been using Millers CFS 10W50 NT+ in my 2007 Porsche 911 Carrera S for over 2 years now and couldn’t be happier with the results. I did quite a bit of research before choosing this oil, and I’m glad I made the switch. My UOA’s have shown a significant reduction in wear metals, and the oil has maintained its viscosity between oil changes. While this is labeled a “racing” oil, it has a very robust detergent and anti-wear package that holds up well to a 1-year/5k mile oil change interval. In addition, Performance Racing Oils has always provided great customer service and prompt shipping.
This oil is specified by Hartech, the builder of my special. 3.9 liter Porsche M97 engine. I paid a lot for this engine, and I trust the expertise of Hartech, so I do what they say.
Great customer service and received order very quickly! Great oil thus far, will definitely be a returning customer.