• Fast street modified engines
• Race, rally, sprints, and hill climbs
• Ideal for engines with hydraulic tappets
Competition Fully Synthetic Triple Ester Nano Technology formulation. Suitable for fast road/street modified engines, race, rally, sprints, and climbs. Ideal for engines with hydraulic tappets e.g. Ford Zetec.
Use as received for competition or modified engines where maximum power release is the preferred criteria. Formulated for high revving engines used in circuit racing or for larger engines for short duration i.e. hill climbs and sprints.
Fully synthetic Triple Ester Nano Technology Oil provides:
• Laboratory tests and results show up to a further 15% reduction in friction and up to a further 17% reduction in wear over the previous award winning NT range
• Significantly reduced friction
• Reduced component wear promotes longer engine life
• Reduced heat production
• Increased power output and torque
• Improved reliability
• Improved energy efficiency
• Superior anti-friction and anti-wear characteristics
• Motorcycle wet clutch compatible
•Manufactured to far exceed the requirements of API SM/CF and ACEA A3/B4
• Ideal for fast road or track day use, especially in engines where a 5w30 is normally specified
• Suitable for operating at 125oC with peak temperatures up to 150oC
SAE Viscosity Grade 5w40
Specific Gravity @ 15°C 0.860
Kinematic Viscosity @ 100°C 13.4cSt
Kinematic Viscosity @ 40°C 79.5cSt
Viscosity Index 172
Pour Point °C -48
Flashpoint °C 224
Cold Crank Viscosity @ -30°C 6,600cP Maximum
TBN mg KOH / gm 10.0
HEALTH AND SAFETY:
Health and Safety Data Sheet 7963 applies to this product. When used for the purpose recommended and with due regard to the appropriate Health and Safety Data, the product should cause no concern. If in doubt, consult with Performance Racing Oils. For Technical assistance call Performance Racing Oils at 865-200-4264.
I usually buy this for my winter oil because of the quality and the fact that boost season is upon us. I have a wrx with a Ver8 Jdm sti swap and I don’t want to risk it with inferior oil.