A non extreme pressure mineral based gear oil. These products are specifically formulated for vintage transmission systems. They contain inhibitors to prevent the formation of rust, to promote good oxidation resistance and encourage long life.
Use as received for lubrication of transmission systems which prelude the use of extreme pressure (EP) types.
- Non EP formulation (GL1) specifically for vintage applications.
- Contains inhibitors to prevent formation of rust. • Good oxidation resistance and long life.
- SAE Viscosity 140
- Specific Gravity (at 15°C) 0.915
- Kinematic Viscosity (at 100°C, cSt) 50.0
- Kinematic Viscosity (at 40°C, cSt)
- 731 Viscosity Index 94
- Pour Point (°C) -9
- Flash Point (°C) 237
Heath & Safety• Health and Safety Data Sheet 5076 applies to this product. When used for the purpose recommended and with due regard to the appropriate Health and Safety Data, the product should cause no concern. If in doubt, consult with Performance Racing Oils. For Technical assistance call Performance Racing Oils at 865-200-4264.
So nice to find historic oil for my old motorcycle. Works if you are in search of Castrol d this is it.