Competition heavy-duty fully synthetic transmission oil for highly stressed applications. A blend of synthetic base stocks and shear stable viscosity modifiers. Incorporates “Nano Technology” additive chemistry to significantly reduce internal frictional and power losses, combined with extreme pressure additives. For use in manual transmissions, synchromesh, non-synchromesh, sequential gearboxes, transfer gearboxes, transaxles and hypoid differentials. Competition grade transmission oils which are available in various viscosities and are formulated using a unique combination of improved chemistry and lower friction NANODRIVE additives to massively reduce friction vs a standard oil.
Designed for the lubrication of competition transmission systems which are subject to high stresses or arduous applications e.g. long distance racing on very high power and torque output. Manual transmissions, synchromesh, non-synchromesh, sequential gearboxes, transfer gearboxes, transaxles and hypoid differentials without limited slip which require API GL4 or GL5 performance.
Recommended for modern transmissions where full synthetic oil is specified, especially for high performance road and track day applications. Hewland, Xtrac, Glebe Transmissions, ZF, Tran X, Elite Transmissions.
Note: Does not contain friction modifiers. For plate type Limited Slip differentials use CRX LS 75w140 NT.
- Laboratory tests and results show a further 15% reduction in friction and a further 17% reduction in wear over the previous award winning NT range
- Exceptional cold flow properties for easier gear changes
- Very good oxidation resistance and superior thermal stability
- Low friction formulation to help reduce operating temperatures
- High film strength for maximum component protection
- Reduces friction and wear
- Significantly reduces friction, temperature, wear and minimizes power loss
- Proven solution to gearbox problems in high performance rally cars
- Also compatible in non LS axles and transaxles
The systems employed satisfy the performance requirements of: -
• API GL4 API GL5 API MT-1 MIL-PRF-2105E
• ZF TE-ML-05B ZF TE-ML-05D (Limited Slip) ZF TE-ML-07A ZF TE-ML-12B
• ZF TE-ML-16F ZF TE-ML-17B
SAE Viscosity Grade 75w140
Specific Gravity @ 15C 0.887
Kinematic Viscosity @ 100C 24.2cSt
Brookfield Viscosity @ -40C 117,000mPas
HEALTH AND SAFETY:
Health and Safety Data Sheet 7970 applies to this product. When used for the purpose recommended and with due regard to the appropriate Health and Safety Data, the product should cause no concern. If in doubt, consult with Performance Racing Oils. For Technical assistance call Performance Racing Oils at 865-200-4264.
Hot Sadev SCL82-17 survives