An extreme pressure gear oil SAE 140 mineral based gear oil with performance additives. This product is engineered for gearboxes and differentials requiring EP lubricant to provide low friction and reduced noise.
Use as received in classic gearboxes and differentials requiring extreme pressure (EP) lubricants and GL4 specification. Also suitable for brass and bronze components i.e. non stain.
- Provides performance level specified by manufacturers for gearboxes and axles.
- Viscosity selected to meet classic vehicle requirements.
- Low friction and reduced noise.
Provides performance meeting or exceeding API GL4, MIL-L-2105.
- SAE viscosity grade 140
- Specific gravity at 15°C 0.905
- Kinematic viscosity at 100°C 31.0cSt
- Kinematic viscosity at 40°C 484.3cSt
- Viscosity index 94
- Pour point °C -9
- Flashpoint °C 238
HEALTH AND SAFETY:
Health and Safety Data Sheet 7928 applies to this product. When used for the purpose recommended and with due regard to the appropriate Health and Safety data, the product should cause no concern. If in doubt, consult with Millers Oils technical department.