ZFS 10w40 Full Synthetic 4 stroke Motorcycle oil, exceeds JASO 2Millers Oils
Fully synthetic 4-stroke motorcycle engine oil. Formulated with 100% synthetic base fluids and the latest additive technology for maximum performance in 4 stroke motorcycles.
For motorcycle engines and transmissions where maximum performance is required. ZFS 10w40 has been specially developed for both road and track use in both air and water-cooled motorcycles.
- Constant high friction profile for wet clutch performance exceeding the JASO MA2 specification.
- A fully synthetic base oil and special additives to give high temperature endurance.
- Optimization for four-stroke engines to give cleanliness and improved operation. Excellent oxidation resistance and valve train-wear protection. Seal compatibility.
- Suitable for use in machines fitted with oil immersed wet clutches.
- SAE Viscosity 10w40
- Specific Gravity (at 15°C) 0.855
- Kinematic Viscosity (at 100°C, cSt) 14.1
- Kinematic Viscosity (at 40°C, cSt) 92.7
- Viscosity Index 156
- Pour Point (°C) <-25
- Flash Point (°C) >200
- Cold Crank Viscosity (cP) 7,000
- TBN (mg KOH/gm) 6.64