KR2T - 1 liter
• Unique formulation for Rotax and all other high revving 2-stroke engines
• Dyno proven to give increased power and torque
KR 2T is a unique SAE 40 formulation, 2 stroke oil with a high performance/low ash profile.
Specifically developed for high revving 2 stroke engines.
Tested and proven in Rotax Max and Honda TM kart engines.
Suitable for bikes, karts and all 2 strokes.
Official Approval for use in CIK-FIA competitions and events.
By mixing with petrol in the ratio recommended by the engine manufacturer, for use where maximum performance is required. (Typically between 40:1 and 50:1 should give best results).
° Unique formulation improves sealing of the bores for increased power and torque.
• Burns cleanly for improved throttle response.
• Maximum lubricity for reduced wear.
• Prevents sticking throttle.
• Eliminates crank case deposits, making engine rebuilds easier.
• Suitable for all high performance air/ water cooled 2 stroke engines.
• Can be used in outboard engines not requiring ashless oils.
• Dyed blue for easy confirmation fuel has been treated.
JASO FC API TC
SAE Viscosity Grade ... 40
Specific Gravity @ 15°C ... 0.887
Flashpoint °C ... 200
HEALTH AND SAFETY:
Health and Safety Data Sheet 5851 applies to this product. When used for the purpose recommended and with due regard to the appropriate Health and Safety Data, the product should cause no concern. If in doubt, consult with Performance Racing Oils. For Technical assistance call Performance Racing Oils at 865-200-4264.