High quality Two Stroke oil with the latest ashless performance additives.
Dilute with petrol in the ratio prescribed by the equipment manufacturer. (Typical petrol/oil ratio is 50:1).
- The latest ashless formulation ensures conformity with the National Marine Manufacturers Association (NMMA) requirements to TC-W3 for large outboard engines.
- Minimum pre-ignition and spark plug fouling.
- Reduced piston, exhaust port and system deposits.
- The high quality formulation leads to low emission levels to protect the environment.
- No tendency to form gel (blocking filters) when contaminated with ash containing oils.
- Suitable for lower output marine 2 cycle engines.
- Specific Gravity (at 15°C) 0.89
- Kinematic Viscosity (at 100°C, cSt) 16.3
- Colour Appearance Odour Blue
- TBN (mg KOH/gm) 2.3