Miller Oils MILLERMATIC ATF DM, for Mecon, Dexron and many European specsMillers Oils
Premium Automatic Transmission Fluid technology blended into selected synthetic base fluids.
Use as received in automatic transmissions and other equipment, which require this type of lubricant.
- Easier shifting even at low temperatures.
- Shorter warm up ensures max gearbox efficiency.
- Stays in grade even under extreme conditions.
- Lower maintenance costs.
- Longer drain periods.
Millermatic ATF DM provides:-
- Excellent high temperature oxidation stability up to 100,000 miles under normal conditions
- Stable friction properties increases durability, to meet longer warranty periods.
- Outstanding low temperature fluidity which provides exceptional cold flow properties.
Volvo 97340, 97341
Allison C4, V730 & TES 389
- BMW 83 22 2 305 396 ( ATF2)
- Caterpillar TO-2
- General Motors Dexron IIIH
- Ford Mercon
- VW G 055 162
- ATF, LT 71141
- MAN 339 Type F, Z1, V1, Z2, V2
- MB 236.1, 236.5, 236.6, 236.7, 236.8, 236.9, 236.10
- Voith 55.6335, 55.6336
- ZF 02F, 04D, 03D, 09B, 11A, 11B, 14A, 14B, 16L, 17C , 4HP 20, 6HP 26 (ATF M1375.4)
- Vickers, Hagglunds Denison, Racine, Rexnord, Sundstrand and Clark Powershift
- Specific Gravity @ 15C 0.862
- Kinematic Viscosity @ 100C 7.5cSt
- Kinematic Viscosity @ 40C 35.5cSt
- Viscosity Index 186
- Pour Point C -51
- Flashpoint C 185
- Brookfield Viscosity @ -40C 19,000cP
- Colour Red