A high performance fully synthetic petrol and diesel engine oil suitable for petrol and diesel engines.
Suitable for use in petrol and diesel engines meeting Euro VI emissions standards, with or without diesel particulate filters. Particularly recommended for use in vehicles using variable service intervals and other vehicles that require a fuel efficient lubricant.
- The high quality of this oil means that fuel economy is maximised at the same time as engine wear is being minimised.
- Oil viscosity is maintained even under the most severe operating conditions thereby ensuring maximum engine protection.
- A mid SAPS formulation which is compatible with catalysts and diesel particulate filters (DPFs)
- ACEA C3
- ACEA C2
- API SN, CF
- BMW Longlife-04
- MB 229.31
- GM dexos 2
Suitable for use in Audi, VW, Seat and Skoda models operating fixed service intervals. Also meets the requirements of Porsche diesel and many other manufactures including Fiat, Alfa Romeo, Chevrolet, Honda, Hyundai, Kia, Lexus, Toyota and Nissan.
- SAE Viscosity 5w30
- Specific Gravity (at 15°C) 0.855
- Kinematic Viscosity (at 100°C, cSt) 12.11cSt
- Kinematic Viscosity (at 40°C, cSt) 75.2cSt
- Viscosity Index 158
- Pour Point (°C) <-30
- Flash Point (°C) >200
- Cold Crank Viscosity (cP) (at -30°C) 6,600cP max
HEALTH AND SAFETY
Health and Safety Data Sheet 5999 applies to this product. When used for the purpose recommended and with due regard to the appropriate Health and Safety Data, the product should cause no concern. If in doubt, consult with Millers Oils Technical Department.