Miller Oils MILLERMATIC ATF DM 5548
Premium Automatic Transmission Fluid technology blended into selected synthetic base fluids.
Use as received in automatic transmissions and other equipment, which require this type of lubricant.
- Easier shifting even at low temperatures.
- Shorter warm up ensures max gearbox efficiency.
- Stays in grade even under extreme conditions.
- Lower maintenance costs.
- Longer drain periods.
Millermatic ATF DM provides:-
- Excellent high temperature oxidation stability up to 100,000 miles under normal conditions
- Stable friction properties increases durability, to meet longer warranty periods.
- Outstanding low temperature fluidity which provides exceptional cold flow properties.
- General Motors Dexron IIIH Caterpillar TO-2
- Ford Mercon Allison C4, V730 & TES 389
- MB 236.1, 236.5, 236.6, 236.7, 236.8, 236.9, 236.10 MAN M339 Type F, Z1, V1, Z2, V2
- Voith 55.6335, 55.6336 Volvo 97340, 97341
- ZF 02F, 04D, 03D, 09B, 11A, 11B, 14A, 14B, 16L, 17C 6HP 26 (ATF M1375.4)
- Vickers, Hagglunds Denison, Racine, Rexnord, Sundstrand and Clark Powershift
- Specific Gravity @ 15C 0.862
- Kinematic Viscosity @ 100C 7.5cSt
- Kinematic Viscosity @ 40C 35.5cSt
- Viscosity Index 186
- Pour Point C -51
- Flashpoint C 185
- Brookfield Viscosity @ -40C 19,000cP
- Colour Red