This product is a moderate detergent premium SAE 20w50 multigrade mineral engine and gear oil. It has been specifically engineered for classic mini engines with integral gearbox for excellent engine performance incorporating gear oil additives for smooth gear shift. It is formulated with full ZDDP (zinc/phosphorus).
Use as received in installations where the engine and gearbox share the same oil such as original Mini, and gearbox applications specifying an engine oil. Also suitable for some classic motorcycles preferable non-roller bearing big end type where the clutch runs in engine oil.
- Improved engine and gearbox protection versus a normal 20w50 engine oil
- Longer life for gears, plain bearings and needle/roller bearings
- Improved gear change quality
- Longer idler gear life in transverse Mini engines
- API SF, GL4.
- SAE viscosity grade 20w50
- Specific gravity at 15°C 0.890
- Kinematic viscosity at 100°C 16.7cSt
- Kinematic viscosity at 40°C 147.cSt
- Viscosity index 122
- Pour point °C <-15
- Flashpoint °C >200
- Cold crank viscosity 9,500cP max