A fully synthetic transmission oil to provide maximum protection and fuel economy.
For use where a 75w80 synthetic oil is required and specified by OEM’s including BMW, Mercedes-Benz, Chrysler, Fiat, Nissan, PSA Group, Renault, VAG Group, Vauxhall / Opel, Alfa Romeo, Land Rover, Mini, Dodge, Ford and Volvo in manual gearboxes and axles where a high performance gear oil is required.
- Low friction and reduced drag providing increased performance and improved MPG.
- Improves the quality of the gear change.
- Resists the effects of high temperatures and heavy-duty use.
- The high level of mechanical protection allows extended service intervals to be used.
API GL-4 , GL-5
- SAE Viscosity Grade 75w80
- Specific Gravity @ 15C 0.857
- Kinematic Viscosity @ 100C 8.7cSt
- Kinematic Viscosity @ 40C 46.0cSt
- Viscosity Index 171
- Brookfield Viscosity @ -40C 133,000 cP
- Pour Point C <-40
- Flashpoint C >200
HEALTH AND SAFETY:
Health and Safety Data Sheet 7765 applies to this product. When used for the purpose recommended and with due regard to the appropriate Health and Safety Data, the product should cause no concern. If in doubt contact Performance Racing Oils. For Technical assistance call Performance Racing Oils at 865-200-4264.