An extreme pressure differential oil SAE 90 mineral based differential oil with performance additives. This product is for use in hypoid differentials requiring extreme pressure lubricants providing superior performance.
Use as received in Hypoid differentials requiring extreme pressure lubricants and GL5 specifications. For highly loaded hypoid transmissions. Also suitable in transmissions with brass and bronze components.
- Well proven superior performance.
- Provides 'trouble free' operation.
- Imparts exceptional load carrying ability.
- Provides performance meeting or exceeding API: GL-5. MIL-L-2105D, OEM performance levels for final drives
- SAE Viscosity 90
- Specific Gravity (at 15°C) 0.893
- Kinematic Viscosity (at 100°C, cSt) 15.4
- Kinematic Viscosity (at 40°C, cSt) 153
- Viscosity Index 102
- Pour Point (°C) -18
- Flash Point (°C) 205
Heath & Safety
Health and Safety Data Sheet 5217 applies to this product. When used for the purpose recommended and with due regard to the appropriate Health and Safety Data, the product should cause no concern. If in doubt, consult with Performance Racing Oils. For Technical assistance call Performance Racing Oils at 865-200-4264.
** 1 Liter Size options will be shipped in the previous model year packaging as indicated by the photos above. Original packaging will be shipped until supplies are exhausted. Please note that the product is the same.