• Piston seals in brake circuits
• Other rubber and associated components in contact with rubber
• Vegetable oil thickened grease with Pyrogenic Silica
For the lubrication of rubber and associated components which are in contact with rubber.
• The vegetable oil based formulation is non-damaging to rubber components, prolonging the life of this type of material in use.
• Red in colour for easy identification
Colour Appearance Odour Red
NLGI Class 2 Worked Penetration, mm x 10-1 (IP 50) 265
Health and Safety Data Sheet 5196 applies to this product. When used for the purpose recommended and with due regard to the appropriate Health and Safety Data, the product should cause no concern. If in doubt, consult with Performance Racing Oils. For Technical assistance call Performance Racing Oils at 865-200-4264.
Just as advertised. Cheaper than any other options I found.
Been using Red Rubber Grease to rebuild motorcycle brake systems for years! An absolute must for rubber lubrication. The closest thing you will find to a jar of GOLD!
I have been using this grease for the past few years rebuilding motorcycle calipers and othe misc. projects! This is the closest you'll get to magic in a tub! Nothing beats Red Rubber Grease when it comes to rubber lubrication. I will never use anything else!!!
Buy from Performance Racing Oils - great customer service....thanks