• Corrosion inhibitor
• Cooling enhancer
• Mixes with all antifreezes
Application Dilute with water in the ratio 1 part Extra Cool to 50 parts water (2% solution) for corrosion inhibition of vehicle cooling systems and deposit reduction. Does not provide antifreeze protection. Note: Antifreeze is often based on ethylene or propylene glycol, which are insoluble in oil. Internal coolant leaks may cause damage to highly stressed bearings.
• Helps to maintain coolant flow in radiators.
• Helps reduce coolant temperature by up to 15°C .
• Provides powerful corrosion protection for all metals found in engines e.g. aluminium, cast iron, etc.
• Reduces engine damage from internal coolant leaks. Mixes with all good quality antifreezes.
Specific Gravity (at 15°C) 1.172
Colour Appearance Odour Pale Yellow
Health and Safety Data Sheet 5547 applies to this product. When used for the purpose recommended and with due regard to the appropriate Health and Safety Data, the product should cause no concern. If in doubt, consult with Performance Racing Oils. For Technical assistance call Performance Racing Oils at 865-200-4264.